HLRGazette Archives

Relive some of our best stories.

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Subject: My Comments from the March for Life Rally

E-mail Print PDF
Subject: My Comments from the March for Life Rally
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Date: Monday, January 24, 2011, 6:09 PM

Knowing of your support for protecting the lives of the unborn, I am writing to reaffirm my commitment to the pro-life cause as we reflect upon on the 38th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.

As a matter of morality, history, science, reason, and most of all faith, I can come to no other conclusion but that every human life begins at conception and every life is worthy of protection.

The struggle to protect life is truly a struggle to change hearts and minds. It requires faith, reason, debate, action, and compassion. As Americans, we share a sacred responsibility to protect the innocent and defend the rights of those who are unable to defend themselves.

Today, thousands of citizens are in Washington, D.C. participating in the March for Life. As a Member of Congress, I applaud those in attendance, both in body and spirit, for their determination to uphold the sanctity and dignity of human life and wholeheartedly support their efforts. Please click here to view my comments from the March for Life rally.

You may be assured that I will continue to promote pro-life legislation to affirm the fundamental right to life in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Yours respectfully,

Jeb Hensarling
Member of Congress

www.hensarling.house.gov
(202) 225-3484 - DC
(903) 675-8288 - Athens
(214) 349-9996 - Dallas
Visit my YouTube page
View my Facebook page
Follow me on Twitter