HLRGazette Archives

Relive some of our best stories.

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Letter to the editor

E-mail Print PDF

Sunday afternoon, 12:55 p.m., 06/12/2011

Wilson: I'm pleased to comply with your request for feedback on the Prison Story that has run in the Gazettefor two or three times. I personally found the articles to be very interesting and would have enjoyed the story to it's completion. I don't understand the threat to report you to Child Protection Services or the Prestonwood Baptist Church. I don't recall any children being maligned or mistreated in any of your prison articles, and the mere mention of the Baptist church is not, in any way that I know of, a breach of ethics (or the law).I am a former owner of a home in Holly Lake and visited the Ranch with my family (or by myself) every opportunity that I had; however, for family reasons it was necessary to return to Dallas. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent on the Ranch. You started the Gazette while we had our house on the Ranch, and after selling our house, I subscribed to the Gazette and look forward with anticipation to receipt of the paper by mail. I read every edition from cover to cover (including the want ads).

Sincerely, Frank Kuenstler (pronounced Kensler)