January/February indictments returned
The Wood County Grand Jury returned 16 indictments on February 8th and 15 on January 25th.
· Huey Michael Barton, of Quitman, assault causing bodily injury - impeding breathing or circulation.
· Shakaria Lanae Burt, of Hawkins, on one count of evading arrest with a vehicle and one count of endangering a child.
· Taylor James Christensen, of Hawkins, forgery of a financial instrument.
· Alfred George Heaslet, Jr., of Mineola, injury to a disabled individual (or household member) with intent to cause serious bodily injury.
· Billy Ray Henson, of Winnsboro, on one count of continuous sexual abuse of a young child and one count of sexual assault.
· Casey Leeann Howle, of Alba, possession of a controlled substance, one gram or more, less than four grams.
· Michael Dewayne Howle, of Alba, possession of a controlled substance, one gram or more, less than four grams.
· Donald Joseph Kimmen, of Quitman, evading arrest with a vehicle.
· Michael Richard Lybarger, of Longview, for burglary of a habitation with intent to commit an assault (habitual).
· Daniel Eugene Perteet, of New Caney, Texas, indecency with a child/sexual contact.
· James Ryan Quillman, of Greenville, Burglary of a habitation.
· Adrian Hernand Velasquez, of Quitman, driving while intoxicated with a child passenger.
· Pamela Jean Walker, of Grand Saline, unauthorized use of a vehicle.
· Kenny Ray Alvey, of Mineola, driving while intoxicated - third offense or more.
· Nigel Battee, of Hawkins, burglary of a building.
· Rene Ivan Benitez, of Mineola, assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
· Kardarian Deluan Cooksey, of Hawkins, burglary of a building.
· Marshall Nathan Freeman, of Mineola, possession of a controlled substance - methamphetamine - less than one gram.
· Philip Craig Godbey, of Mineola, unlawful possession of a firearm.
· Glenda Green, of Pickton, Texas, driving while intoxicated, third offense or more.
· Larry Jackson, Jr., of Fruitvale, Texas, possession of a controlled substance, over one gram, less than four grams.
· Joseph Laplante, or Emory, evading arrest with a vehicle.
· Steven Wayne Lehmann, of Quitman, unauthorized use of a vehicle.
· Weldon Leslie Marshall, of Sulphur Springs, possession of a controlled substance, under one gram.
· Kaleb Lee Snipes, of Alba, evading arrest with a vehicle.
· Leon Rivas Vargas, of Quitman, assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
|< Prev||Next >|